purpose: to provide a gentle, tear free shampoo for our babies/kids (6 months+) and also a shampoo loved by adults as well. the vibrant scent of sweet orange oil will boost your mood and re-energize your senses. the ultimate shampoo to be shared and loved by the whole family.
for those with a more balanced scalp, fine to medium hair.
*scented with essential oils including: sweet orange and lavender - safe for all and therapeutically speaking, needed by most!
recommended use: lather a small amount in your hands, apply to the scalp and massage thoroughly then rinse. again, lather a small amount in your hands and cleanse the scalp + hair. you will notice more lather and foam with the second wash. rinse and follow with conditioner.
*we recommend doing a patch test before you begin using on kids to ensure no allergic reaction.
- concentrated shampoo
- safe for color treated hair.
- non-toxic, handcrafted, made with natural ingredients only, reiki infused.
I N G R E D I E N T S
sarsaparilla root | native to south america, latin america and mexico. contains steroidal saponins which gives it's cleansing and antibacterial properties. has been used to fight skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- wild yam root | natural saponin. also known as colic root and rheumatism root as it was used to remedy colic and rheumatism. all the medicinal benefits come from the root.
- quillaia root | or quillaja means "to wash". used in chile and peru to create shampoo for centuries.
- yucca root | native american tribes used this succulent to create soaps due to its very foamy liquid that gently cleanses. yucca has been used to treat dandruff, hair loss, skin inflammation and arthritis.
- coco - glucoside | derived from coconut oil and fruit sugar. mild and non-irritating cleanser, good for sensitive skin. 100% biodegradable.
xanthan gum | plant-based thickening agent. a naturally occurring bacteria, xanthomonas campestris is found growing naturally on vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. the bacteria is allowed to ferment on a sugar resulting in a gel or milled into a powder.
vegetable glycerin | glycerin is a soothing, humectant which draws moisture from the air to the skin. also an emollient, which makes the skin feel softer and smoother.
- panthenol | vitamin B5 - a natural constituent of healthy hair and a substance present in all living cells including plants and honey. it hydrates, locks in moisture and adds elasticity.
organic golden jojoba oil | mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizing, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles. derived from a seed native to arizona, southern california and mexico called simmondsia chinensis.
- organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient egyptians.
organic lemon balm extract | known as the "calming" herb. native to europe and the mediterranean. belonging to the mint family. cleanses hair, increases shine, adds body, soothing, prevents dandruff.
sweet orange essential oil | uplifting, used to dispel kids tantrums and frustrations, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory.
lavender essential oil | calming not just to the mind but also any inflammation. an anti-microbial, it's great for the scalp, skin and hair growth.
aloe vera leaf juice | a staple in native american culture to remedy skin + scalp wounds and hydration. very effective in hydrating the scalp.
leuconostoc/radish root ferment | fermented radish root and a strain from lactic acid builds an effective preservative against harmful bacteria. due to the water in these products, we need to protect from various bacterias growing over time. tested and proven to be safe and effective.
lactobacillus | a friendly bacteria that can be found in a number of foods, probiotics, our gut. in conjunction with the radish root ferment, it builds a strong team against bacterias we don't want in our products!
coconut fruit extract | derived from coconuts, of course. it's a smoothing and hydrating emollient and actually also a great anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, adding even more protection against any invading bacterias.
citric acid | derived from 100% pure, non-gmo sugarcane. naturally found in citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.
ingredients | purified water, yucca schidigera root extract, quillaja saponaria bark extract, smilax aristolochiaefolia ‘sarsaparilla’ root extract, dioscorea villosa ‘wild yam’ root extract, coco-glucoside [coconut], vegetable glycerin, panthenol [vitamin b5], xanthan gum, simmondsia chinensis ‘jojoba’ oil*, matricaria chamomilla ‘chamomile’ flower oil*, melissa officinalis ‘lemon balm’ oil*, citrus sinensis ‘sweet orange’ essential oil, lavandula angustifolia ‘lavender’ essential oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, lactobacillus, cocos nucifera ‘coconut’ fruit extract, citric acid. *organic