- a gentle, safe + tear free shampoo for our sweet babies (recommended 6 months and up). the vibrant scent of sweet orange oil will boost your mood and re-energize your senses. it’s the perfect shampoo for the whole family to use.
- sweet orange essential oil gives a bright and uplifting aroma.
- highly recommended use: lather a small amount in your hands, apply to the scalp and massage thoroughly then rinse. again, lather a small amount in your hands and cleanse the scalp + hair. you will notice more lather and foam with the second wash. rinse and follow with conditioner.
- concentrated shampoo (a little goes a long way).
- safe for color treated hair.
- non-toxic, handcrafted, made with natural ingredients only, reiki infused.
*we recommend doing a patch test before you begin using on kids to ensure no allergic reaction.
I N G R E D I E N T S
sarsaparilla root | native to south america, latin america and mexico. contains steroidal saponins which gives it's cleansing and antibacterial properties. has been used to fight skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- wild yam root | natural saponin. also known as colic root and rheumatism root as it was used to remedy colic and rheumatism. all the medicinal benefits come from the root.
- quillaia root | or quillaja means "to wash". used in chile and peru to create shampoo for centuries.
- yucca root | native american tribes used this succulent to create soaps due to its very foamy liquid that gently cleanses. yucca has been used to treat dandruff, hair loss, skin inflammation and arthritis.
- coco - glucoside | derived from coconut oil and fruit sugar. mild and non-irritating cleanser, good for sensitive skin. 100% biodegradable.
xanthan gum | plant-based thickening agent. a naturally occurring bacteria, xanthomonas campestris is found growing naturally on vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. the bacteria is allowed to ferment on a sugar resulting in a gel or milled into a powder.
organic vegetable glycerin | sourced from organic soy bean oil. glycerin is a soothing, humectant which draws moisture from the air to the skin. also an emollient, which makes the skin feel softer and smoother.
- panthenol | vitamin B5 - a natural constituent of healthy hair and a substance present in all living cells including plants and honey. it hydrates, locks in moisture and adds elasticity.
organic jojoba oil | mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizing, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles. derived from a seed native to arizona, southern california and mexico called simmondsia chinensis.
- organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient Egyptians
organic lemon balm extract | known as the "calming" herb. native to europe and the mediterranean. belonging to the mint family, it helps combat anxiety, stress, insomnia, and used to treats wounds. cleanses hair, increases shine, adds body, soothing, prevents dandruff.
sweet orange essential oil | uplifting, used to dispel kids tantrums and frustrations, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory.
aspen bark extract | natural and safe preservative. an ideal microbial, the bark is rich in salicylates which acts as a natural defense mechanism against invading parasites.
citric acid | derived from citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.
INGREDIENTS / water, yucca schidigera root extract, quillaja saponaria bark extract, smilax aristolochiaefolia ‘sarsaparilla’ root extract, dioscorea villosa ‘wild yam’ root extract, coco-glucoside [coconut], vegetable glycerin, panthenol [vitamin b5], xanthan gum, simmondsia chinensis ‘jojoba’ oil*, matricaria chamomilla ‘chamomile’ flower oil*, citrus sinensis ‘sweet orange’ essential oil, populus tremuloides ‘aspen bark’ extract, citric acid [citrus]. *organic