ANCIENT REMEDY HAIR + SCALP OIL
- the secrets to the lustrous, radiant hair of our native american ancestors are attributed to a list of particular herbs and oils. we have created a potion of the most healing, hydrating, revitalizing and strengthening herbs in a silky serum smelling of juniper berries and sandalwood.
- use as a scalp treatment, to heal dandruff or dry scalp, balance oils, encourage growth and strengthen hair.
- a great alternative for anti-frizz serum, this serum will lay your hairs down to rest whilst also adding texture and life to your hair.
- 2 oz. glass bottle
- vegan + gluten free
- for scalp treatment if you are suffering from dandruff, oily or dry scalp | add serum to your scalp before your shower or as an overnight treatment (shower as you normally would the following morning). for the easiest application, fill your dropper and apply the serum directly to your scalp running it through your hair and onto your scalp. then massage it into your scalp as you go until you feel your scalp is well covered. let it sit for about 10-15 minutes then shampoo + condition your hair.
- for daily use | add a small amount of serum to your hands, rub your hands together and even apply to damp ends of hair.
- for texture | add a small amount of serum to the ends of dry hair, with a scrunching hand formation to add curl or strengthen curl or wave.
organic yarrow extract | an ancient herb and one of the earliest indications of human’s use of medicinal plants. antimicrobial + anti-inflammatory which soothes irritated skin, helps with dandruff, dry scalp or an over oily scalp.
wildcrafted saw palmetto extract | indigenous to the native americans, this fruit was part of their regime. dried in the sun for days, it was made into extract, tinctures, teas and ointments which were applies to their hair for various reasons. used to heal hair loss and a scaly scalp or dandruff. a key ingredient for strong and beautiful hair.
juniper berry oil | used by ancient greek, egyptians and native americans. with the antibacterial properties, it offers a relaxed and lively antidote to negativity, lessens anxiety, as well as promotes hair growth, heals dry scalp.
sandalwood oil | anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic. it has been used in ancient indian medicine to increase shine and prevent hair dryness. the astringent in sandalwood oil is quite useful in getting rid of excess sebum secretions for those with an oily scalp.
organic golden jojoba oil | from the jojoba plant found in california, arizona and parts of mexico. the molecular makeup of jojoba has similar characteristics to the natural oil the glands of the scalp produce. used for hundreds of years by american indians to moisturize and grow hair.